JOURNEY TO ELIMINATE DEBT SEARCH


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thinking Blogger Award!

Well I'm really chuffed! Heavenabove from Wildlife Alive has tagged me for the Thinking Bloggers Award!


Here are my choices for the Award:
1 Rossetta Rants. This is a daily must read for thinking bloggers.
In the words of The Translator "There are a lot of things in this world that I just don't get. And just as the 2,200-year-old Rosetta Stone helped us to translate the unknown into the familiar - I want to travel the world to bring the foreign, the crazy, and the just plain stupid right to your doorstep. Because for most things, I just don't get it. Can you help me translate?"
Where else would I learn how many newborn babies it would take to weigh as much as an African elephant?

2. Views From My Tent Louise has a couple of blogs aimed at teaching sustainable living and bushcraft skills. She is trying to be self sufficient, fit and debt free. Her blog makes me think about the simple life I always aspired to and somehow got sidetracked from. Plus I have learned how to navigate using the sun, how to make money from poo and health tips based on her working as an apprentice of Tibetan Medicine at the Eden Medical Centre in London.

3. Give me back my Five Bucks! Krystals blog is one of the ones that made me think really hard about taking responsibility for my finances. A recent college graduate, she eliminated $17,223.10 worth of debt in 10 months! As of May 11th, 2007 she is debt-free.

4. Clawing our way to financial health Meet the Woolys: two Canadian university graduates who have accumulated too much debt, $91,873 to be precise and they are working hard at paying it off. Wooly womans' posts always makes me think.

5. Wallowing in Debt I like this blog about a young couple trying to pay back $63,000 debt. It's an honest look at the ups and downs of it all.

THE RULES ARE: Congratulations, you won a Thinking Blogger Award!
Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the memo
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (there is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOURNEY TO ELIMINATE DEBT