JOURNEY TO ELIMINATE DEBT SEARCH


Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Make Money While You Sleep!

Late last night I finally got around to listing the old coins I found in my old piggy bank on ebay. I took a gamble and listed a couple of different sized lots at .99 NR. This morning I woke up to find myself almost $160 richer! Wow! What a great start to the day. Taking the risk and listing them low seems to really get people bidding.

I think of all those internet marketing ads that screamed "Make Money While You Sleep!" . Hey I finally did!

Yesterday I spent time cleaning out old boxes of 'stuff'. Most of it junk, most of it untouched for years. Boxes from my childhood, full of memories. I found some more old coins! Some were in an old jar and a few more in a plastic bag with other things. It's funny because, all this stuff has always been there. It kind of reminds me of the old Acres of Diamonds story. I am wonder now what other 'finds' may come.

I feel good about my decision to sell off these old things and free up my life of both clutter and debt. My plan is to try and sell all the old coins this month so I get the mortgage down under $150,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOURNEY TO ELIMINATE DEBT