JOURNEY TO ELIMINATE DEBT SEARCH


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Piggy banks pay off in the longrun!

Remember I mentioned my old blue elephant piggy bank? I haven't seen it in years. So guess what turned up in a box of kitchen junk just a couple of hours ago....

...and even better than that is had 39 pre-decimal coins from the same year that are currently selling on ebay for about $6.00 each!

Thats $234 if I got top price for them!

There are also several other old coins as well from other years. The coins are from my first years at school judging by the dates. About 40+ years ago. Well those piggy banks really DO come in handy!

I have spent the last hour checking and rechecking the dates and the values online. I cleaned them up in some Coke and I am going to list them individually over the next month or so. I think I will get a better price than listing them all together.

I am so excited! Another completely unexpected 'bonus' that will help me pay off this mortgage. I wonder what else is laying around here that I don't know about...

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOURNEY TO ELIMINATE DEBT