JOURNEY TO ELIMINATE DEBT SEARCH


Sunday, April 12, 2009

Transfering credit card balance

I had yesterday off reading Harry Potter. It was great! I love the series and it was really nice to forget about the world for a day and just escape into a book.

I have been looking into transferring our credit card balance onto a new 6 months interest free account. So far applying online i have had a few problems so I will send off a paper application tomorrow. That will save us 6 months interest at 9.99% on almost $13,000 so it will be worth it.

I have listed a few more of the old coins. I don't expect as high a price for these ones but every little bit helps!

I decided to take the week ahead off work to finalise all the business paperwork and tie up loose ends. Then I can really concentrate on reaching my financial goals ASAP! I will be taking over the grocery shopping from next week as now I will have time to shop and track down the bargains. Hubby does a great job but is more of a convenience shopper than a bargain hunter. I am quite looking forward to the challenge of seeing how little I can spend!

The sorting and decluttering continues today. I am really looking forward to the end of the month when I do the finance totals. Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOURNEY TO ELIMINATE DEBT