JOURNEY TO ELIMINATE DEBT SEARCH


Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ebay profits!

A fast update. My old coins that I listed on eBay have sold for $215!! That money will go straight into the mortgage account. Altogether my ebay sales so far have totalled $590.50!!

All that extra money that was lying around the house and I didn't even realise it. As soon as I get back from Dad being in hospital I am going to list the remaining old coins, take the clothes to the pre-loved shop and take some furniture to an auction house.

I am really determined now to keep focused on decluttering and selling off 'stuff'. I look around me and there is so much to do.

My grocery budget has been a bit more than planned. We had takeaway last night. I was just too tired to care after spending the day arranging client handovers. Once we get home from Dads surgery and he improves then I can get started on preparing a vegetable garden for spring. Hopefully I will only be away for 1-2 nights.

I am relieved to be planning and working towards a simple and more frugal lifestyle. More peace, more time and less stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOURNEY TO ELIMINATE DEBT