JOURNEY TO ELIMINATE DEBT SEARCH


Sunday, April 5, 2009

Rockin' Girl Blogger!

I've been tagged by nomorespending of Diary of a Reformed Spendaholic.
This time for a Rockin' Girl Blogger award. Thanks!

The Rockin' Girl Blogger award was started by Roberta Ferguson at Blogging Made Devilishly Simple. If you want to learn about the award please visit her website.

If you want to participate you have to:
Put the badge on your blog
Give credit to Roberta
Nominate 5 other bloggers

Here's my 5 Rockin' Girl Bloggers!

  1. Ladies in the Red. I love this blog! Here is a teaser from the site:

"Just over a year ago I was co-director of a Company, had a city centre apartment, a house that was rented out, a BMW, went for weekly clothes shopping trips and had not a care in the world (although I always found split-ends a worry). A year on and I've lost my Company, apartment, car, house, and you'll find me selling most of my designer stuff on Ebay" Truly a Rockin' Girl Blogger!

2. Single Broke Female. "The incessant ramblings of a single 20 something trying to get her life and her debts in some sort of order..." single broke female is considering adding a 'hottie of the week' to spice up her site...

3. Debt Free & Financially fit. Renee is facing a lot of challenges at the moment as she digs herself 'out of this hell hole $1 at a time. Definitely a Rockin' Girl Blogger!

4. Savvy Budget. "Watch as a 30 something woman dust herself off and starts all over again."

5.Low Income Lady is an Aussie blogger who is also trying to pay off her mortgage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOURNEY TO ELIMINATE DEBT